In order to gain full access to the articles, videos and other content on our website, you must either be a Client or Member.
Clients are newsletter subscribers and receive free site access (i.e. free Membership).
Members pay an annual fee to access the site.
Website access does not include access to any research reports or investment newsletters. However, some articles and videos contain material that is related to our economic and investment research. While we promote our research publications on the website, we do not store any of these publications on the site.
Only register as a Client if you intend to purchase the newsletter service.1
If you register as a Client and do NOT purchase a newsletter within 3 days, we reserve the right to delete your account.
If you want email notifications when new articles are posted you can sign up for alerts or as a member (which allows you access to the forum), but do not sign up for both unless you want duplicate email alerts.
In addition to the newsletter(s) you subscribe to, you will receive:2
1) Complimentary Membership for the duration of your newsletter subscription (savings of $599). This provides you will all benefits received by paid Members.
2) Full access to restricted articles on this site website (all articles dating back to 2008).
3) Full access to our increasingly popular and constantly expanding Encyclopedia of Bozos, Hacks, Snake Oil Salesmen and Faux Heroes.
This is a very comprehensive resource that contains hundreds of pages of unique content, detailing the methods and motives of the biggest clowns today who prey on the naive and desperate.
By studying this resource and keeping up with the updates, you are not likely to ever be fooled again by the tactics used by these characters. This will prevent you from falling victim to their snake oil.
4) Complimentary access to select videos pertaining to your newsletter subscription discussing trading guidance, market forecasts and other topics meant to serve as an education tool.
5) Special discounts on select research publications.
6) Special discounts on select video presentations.
7) Complimentary access to select special reports and pre-screened third-party research. It’s not about having access to information. It’s all about knowing what information is credible and valuable. We screen thousands of documents each year and post only those that we feel are both credible and valuable. These documents are located under the Library menu.
8) Complimentary access to the Data region of the site (top menu) containing charts, tables and other data we have selected as relevant (not yet launched).3
9) Top priority email alerts when articles have been published.
We have plans to add even more resources in the future.
1 Note that we do not provide refunds of any kind for any reason. Tiffany's does not give refunds. Wal-Mart does. We are not Wal-Mart. We do not provide cheap goods. We are the best source of investment insight around.
If you pay for site membership and later decide to subscribe to one or more of our newsletters, you will NOT receive a refund or credit from your membership fees. We cannot be bothered to deal with these issues so please do not ask.
You should not expect to receive several articles per month because each of our articles is 100% UNIQUE, filled with highly insightful and valuable content. Many of these articles require several weeks and sometimes months for research, writing and editing, so you should expect periods when there will be no articles published. If you want daily or weekly articles so you can establish a routine expenditure of wasted time reading generic trash designed to get you to visit websites in order to generate ad revenues, this is not the site for you. There are millions of other sites that will be more than happy to provide you with daily free content, but this content will be worth less than the $0 price tag you pay for it because in the end, you will remain a sheep.
2 These benefits are NOT guaranteed as a part of the subscription to any of our newsletters. We may at any time decide to discontinue one or all of these benefits without warning. In addition, if for some reason we experience technical problems with the website that compromise access to content, this will not violate the newsletter subscription terms because the website access is being provided as a complimentary service.
3 You should NOT assume that we will launch this resource at any time during your subscription. Similar to the other benefits listed here, this service is NOT guaranteed to be offered as part of the newsletter subscription.